- Cold & Flu Strike contains herbs including Echinacea, plus vitamin C and zinc to support immune system health.
- Cold & Flu Strike contains Andrographis to relieve the severity of symptoms of common colds and reduce common cold duration.
- Andrographis relieves the symptoms of sore throats and mild upper respiratory tract infections, including coughs.
- Cold & Flu Strike contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Vitamin C and zinc acts as antioxidants, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) herb extract 120mg|
|derived from dry herb||6g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant extract 66.7mg|
|derived from dry whole plant||1g|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice powder 57.1mg|
|derived from fresh juice||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||10mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction, such as anaphylaxis, stop use and seek immediate medical attention.